Monday, June 23, 2014

Table Runner

When my parents came for a visit in April, my mom and I had a fun time working on crafty projects.  She went digging through my scrap bin and made this super cute table runner. 


Usually when my mom comes to visit she helps me do the hand sewing on my quilt bindings.  When I was at their house I found the table runner she had made and all that was left to do was the binding.  I hadn't brought any projects with me and I was having a bit of crafty withdrawl so I was happy to sew down the edges.  It was also nice to be able to return the binding favor to my mom for once.


The runner looks so fun in her dining room.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I just put my runner like this on the table today. Such a clever way of sewing and a good use of scraps. :-)

    ReplyDelete