Sunday, March 27, 2011

Furry Mischief

I was thinking, "How do I follow up such a sad blog post?"  The answer is obvious: pictures of cats.  Everyone who has a cat knows that they are the world's greatest form of comic relief.  This blog post is dedicated to Katya climbing into places she does belong.  For example:

The dryer.

The dishwasher. 

The pantry. 

The cupboard. 

A bowl on top of the cupboard. 

The fruit basket (and yes, that's an apple peeking out from under her).
Audrey's stroller. 

The doll bed. 

Here's one of Mr. Paws, just so he's not left out.  He is not as creative as Katya when it comes to hiding places.  He likes to keep things simple.

Oh kitties, life would be so dull without you.

1 comment:

  1. This was hilarious. I love the picture of her in the dishwasher. I'll never forget when she swiped at me from above the fridge.

    ReplyDelete