Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Craft Room Redo

I've said this before and I'll say it again: my husband is AWESOME! While I was visiting my parents this summer, he repainted my craft room.  And let me tell you, this was no nagging and begging him to do it, he volunteered for this project.  And then, THEN! when it was all beautifully painted, he organized it.  I am a collector, and an unorganized one at that.  I love my craft room, but even I was a little overwhelemed by all the materials it contained.  Now, there is a place for everything and everything in its place.  I love it so much, it makes me so happy to spend time in there.  Here is what it looked like before.



(Man, my old camera took crummy pictures.)  I didn't think I minded the yellow walls, but once they were repainted I realized how fantastico it could really look in there.

Ta-da!



That bookshelf on the right used to be dark brown, which Michael painted white.  I also love that I have a bulletin board now, and a quilt design wall. (The design wall is a re-purposed baby blanket that a quiltie friend of mine made.)


 This is my happy place.  


Now, who wants to get crafty?

No comments:

Post a Comment